Thanks to Nick Saban, Alabama is winless at 0-1 in 2017.
The following FBS teams all have better records in 2017 than Nick Saban.
Air Force 0-0
Appalachian State 0-0
Arizona State 0-0
Arkansas State 0-0
Army West Point 0-0
Ball State 0-0
Boise State 0-0
Boston College 0-0
Bowling Green 0-0
Central Michigan 0-0
Colorado State 0-0
Eastern Michigan 0-0
East Carolina 0-0
Florida Atlantic 0-0
Florida State 0-0
Fresno State 0-0
Georgia Southern 0-0
Georgia State 0-0
Georgia Tech 0-0
Iowa State 0-0
Kansas State 0-0
Kent State 0-0
Louisiana Tech 0-0
Miami (FL) 0-0
Miami (OH) 0-0
Michigan State 0-0
Middle Tennessee 0-0
Ole Miss 0-0
Mississippi State 0-0
New Mexico 0-0
New Mexico State 0-0
North Carolina 0-0
NC State 0-0
North Texas 0-0
Notre Dame 0-0
Ohio State 0-0
Oklahoma State 0-0
Old Dominion 0-0
Oregon State 0-0
San Diego State 0-0
San Jose State 0-0
South Alabama 0-0
South Carolina 0-0
South Florida 0-0
Southern Miss 0-0
Texas A&M 0-0
Texas State 0-0
Texas Tech 0-0
Utah State 0-0
Virginia Tech 0-0
Wake Forest 0-0
Washington State 0-0
West Virginia 0-0
Western Kentucky 0-0
Nice coaching, Nick! Now GTFO.
Here is a complete list of every team that won their final postseason game this season…
San Diego State
Appalachian State (Yeah, seriously… App Fuckin’ State)
Old Dominion (I couldn’t even make this up)
Army (yeah, even Army… what year is this? 1946?)
Kansas State (their coach even older than Saban!)
Air Force (yet another service academy)
You know who didn’t win their final game of the season? NICK SABAN!
Nick Saban couldn’t beat a Clemson team that lost to Pitt earlier this season.
That’s right: he just lost to a lowly one-loss ACC team.
Nick Saban hasn’t won a football game all year!
The Tide lost a heartbreaking early season drama to SEC rival Ole Miss. The battle rested on the shoulders of Saban who provided insight during his halftime interview into the whole debacle: TURNOVERS.
The Tide gave us 5 turnovers, 3 being interceptions based on poor pass reads and multiple missed blocks. Bama hopes of making the playoffs is now heavily tarnished and given how both the Tide and Ole Miss perform the rest of the season, could be hopelessly out of reach!
Coker’s 4th quarter interception to Tony Bridges…
Bama fans made a quick exit out of Bryant-Denny, undoubtedly ashamed and tired of the mediocrity we’ve had to endure under Saban’s declining prowess.
The strength of our program took a kick in the junk tonight and we need to send a message to the University of Alabama: FIRE NICK SABAN NOW!!!!!!
It’s official: Nick Saban is not even the best college football coach. What in the hell is he still doing at Alabama?
This is what a winner looks like:
If you’re anything like me, you probably didn’t sleep well last night. Our beloved Tide lost ANOTHER Sugar Bowl, and to make things worse…this time it was to a team from the lowly Big Ten. I know, I struggle to believe it myself.
This wasn’t a loss to Utah, or getting rocked by Stoops’ Oklahoma squad…..it was a team from the Rust Belt. A team with inferior athletes. This loss was 150% Saban’s fault, and further proof that he must be fired. I’ll explain why…
Let’s start with three facts:
- Players from Ohio (and the midwest in general) are slower than players from SEC country – If you were to do a study, I guarantee that any football player in Alabama can run faster than any football player in Ohio. We don’t need to do a study though because it’s just undeniable fact. It’s because of a lot of things: spring ball, hours spent running outside in the beautiful Alabama sun, superior high school coaching, and of course generations of superior athleticism (genetics).
- Any Team from the Big Ten would at best win 2 SEC games – I don’t care if it’s Ohio State, or Michigan State, or Wisconsin…..if they had to face the gauntlet of the SEC each year, I know they’d be lucky to beat Kentucky and Vanderbilt. They’d lose to everyone else. If you put that Ohio State team through an SEC West schedule they’d struggle in every game and wouldn’t be anywhere near the playoff.
- Any Team from the SEC would win the Big Ten most years – We know Bama would of course (heck we could do it with 3rd stringers), but so would any other team from the SEC. They just don’t play good football in the Big Ten and teams from the best conference in College Football would run through that weak Big Ten schedule like it was nothing. Big Ten teams aren’t used to murderer’s row, SEC teams are hardened by the difficulty of their schedules each and every year.
In spite of all these undeniable facts, Saban somehow coached a losing game against the champion of the Big Ten. Don’t blame the players, don’t question if “SEC Speed” is a myth like so many naysayers would have you believe. The fault is coaching, and coaching alone..
Here’s an example:
On this play you see Devin Smith (from Masslon, Ohio) seemingly outrunning a defender and scoring a touchdown. Look closer though…
#20 Jarrick Williams (from Mobile, Alabama) and #4 Eddie Jackson (from Lauderdale Lakes, Florida) are clearly faster than that Rust Belt wide receiver. You can see it. If Williams had been in a better position, he would have caught up to him easily. Jackson did fall over, probably because he was simply running TOO fast, but again that wasn’t really his fault.
Coaching is to blame here.
- Put our boys in the right spots on the field and slow Big Ten players would never be able to out run them. Bad schemes, bad results.
- Run footwork drills to help our boys learn how to control their overwhelming speed. The raw talent and superior athleticism is there..…but coaching is required to help them manage it.
Ohio State shouldn’t be playing in the National Title game, Alabama should be. Top to bottom we have more talent, but if that talent isn’t coached well, it’s wasted.
Fire Nick Saban. RTR.
If you’re an Alabama fan, the Sugar Bowl was anything but sweet. The Tide went into the game a favorite and into the 2nd half with only a 1-point lead but in the 3rd quarter, things got ugly fast.
OSU put up 2 unanswered TD’s with Bama finding the end zone with only 1 minute left in the 3rd on a 5-yard run from Sims. Moving into the 4th, OSU shot a rope into the end zone and sealed a 2-point conversion giving OSU back their 14 point lead late into the 4th.
Amari Cooper caught a 6 yard pass from Sims with only 2 minutes left in the game and even when Alabama got the ball back with 1:33 left on the clock, an inopportune interception by Tyvis Powell sealed the Tide’s fate as losers and notched another disappointment in Nick Saban’s weathered and failing belt.
We’ve put up with enough weak-spined moves by Nick over the course of the last 2 years and it’s time we FIRE SABAN! He’s nowhere near the coach we thought he was and sadly his time has come. With a HUGE loss to a “Big 10” team, there’s no room left for failure in the SEC.
Who’s with us?
Not-so-fun fact: Nick Saban has now lost 3 of his last 5 games against Power 5 opponents.
Nick Saban gets run out of Oxford, MS
Fire this guy already!